Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A few new...

So I actually have quite a few new nail polishes I need to use.
yay! 

I bought the bright pink of the left last week (after using a similar pink at a friends house) 
The pink next to it my mother bought back from England
The Revlon and OPI were on an epic sale at the warehouse (and who was I to say no?) 
and the MIKI on the right were gifted to me from MyLove's mother (as I've been wanting some brights for ages)


Left: OPI Silver Shatter
Right: OPI Black Shatter

Left: Revlon Powder Puff
Middle: Revlon Catty
Right: Revlon Midnight Haze

(Unnamed colours - I will name them myself)
Left: MIKI Bright Coral
Right: MIKI Bright Lime 

Left: Kleancolour Neon Pink
Right: Ciate Jelly Bean

Hopefully soon you'll be seeing some posts using these colours.
For now I'm reducing my nail painting per week as I don't have as much time 
(due to end of uni holidays - and start of real work)

No comments:

Post a Comment